1. A room is rented per 24 hours.
If a Guest does not say how long is he going to stay in the hotel, it is assumed that the room is rented 24 hours only. The check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is 11:30 p.m. on the next day.
2. A Guest should report his intension to prolong his stay in the Hotel at the reception desk until 10:30 a.m.
The Hotel will accept the Guest`s intension to prolong his stay, if it is possible.
You are kindly requested to leave the keys at the reception desk every time you leave the Hotel.
3. The Hotel Guests may stay in the hotel room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Hotel may refuse to accept the guest who either seriously infringed the hotel regulations, including damage to property, harm to any other guests, employees or people who stayed indoors or disturbed the peace or work of the hotel staff in any other way during his last stay.
4. The Hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any stipulations referring to the services, you should report them immediately at the reception desk. This will enable the Hotel Director to react at once.
5. At the Guest`s request the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
providing information related to the hotel stay or travel, waking up at the planned time, supervising the Guest`s luggage entrusted to the Hotel on the day when the check-in time starts until the end of the Guest`s stay in the hotel room
6. The Hotel is responsible for precious things, money, securities and works of art only in case they are deposited in the hotel safe box.
7. Silence is obligatory in the hotel from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. on the next day.
The Guest`s behavior should not disturb the peace of other guests. The Hotel has the right to refuse providing any services to a person who violated his principle. Children cannot stay unattended at the Hotel premises.
8. Every time the Guest leaves the hotel room should check if the door is locked.
The Hotel Guest is materially liable for any damage, action or avoidance as well as the action of his accompanying persons. Taking into account the fire-fighting procedures, it is prohibited to use heaters, irons, electric kettles and other appliances of similar type in the room, which the hotel does not provide.
9. The bills for telephone calls are added a hotel margin.
10. Saunas and fitness room are free of charge for the hotel Guests.
11. Any personal belongings left by the Guest in the hotel room shall be put into the hotel deposit and stored for three months.
12. The hotel is non-smoking, with the exception of smoking area, which is situated on the ground floor, nearby the Lobby Bar. In the event smoking ban is not observed, Hotel will charge the costs of refreshing and fire brigade intervention if the Sound Alarm Systems goes on. The cost is 200 PLN in both cases.
13. For safety reasons in the hotel is not allowed to ride on rollers, scooters, skateboards, children's cars and other similar mobile devices.
15. During the meals formal dress code is obligatory. Dogs or another pets are not allowed in restaurant. Please do not wear bathrobe during the meals. The hotel reserves the right to change the menu during meals. The change may concern both the type and amount of dishes. The offer of gluten-free items is limited and determined only by the hotel. The guest uses organized buffets once (breakfasts and dinners).
Hotel Management wishes you a nice stay